Legal Services can offer legal advice and representation in the fields of education, family, employment, contract, data protection and property law.
Included in the service
- Legal advice on complex employment law problems in conjunction with the school’s HR advisers
- Representation in employment claims
- Drafting of contracts
- Legal advice to schools on contract disputes
- Legal advice to schools on data protection
- Drafting of leases and licences of land
- Legal advice on school appeals and exclusions
- Legal advice on family disputes affecting the school
- Legal advice on dealing with disruptive parents or neighbours
- Legal advice on steps to safeguard children
Benefits to your school
- Access to legal advice on the specified areas of law up to an overall maximum of 20 hours per year at a fixed fee for the services
of solicitors, legal executives or their equivalent
- In complex or protracted matters, the provision of further legal advice or representation by mutual agreement in excess of the
Advice is available by telephone, email or attending the school, depending upon the requirements of the matter.
The legal staff assigned to the school will have long and extensive experience (over 10 years) of the above areas of law and of providing legal services to schools.
Call Nicholas O’Neill on 691 8495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org