Our Vision, missions and values
- To be seen as the expert in its field supplying best value school support services.
- To set and exceed recognised standards for quality, knowledge application, innovation and for traded school services.
- To anticipate and exceed customer expectations.
- To provide a range of development services to schools to help them succeed.
- To develop a long-term not-for-profit sustainable business.
- To develop and encourage staff to take increasing responsibility within the organisation.
- Encourage our staff to develop themselves through training and self-development activities.
- To make a positive contribution to the economic and social development of the region in which the business operates and pupil outcomes.
- Provide the best possible advice to clients to support their development and decision making, at all times.
- Protect the interests of the client at all times.
- To ensure staff and stakeholders will uphold and follow the standards expected of their professional institutions.
- Encourage staff to take responsibility within clearly defined areas of authority.
- To promote social inclusion and environmental awareness.