Why Wirral Traded Services?
- We are uniquely positioned to deliver school traded services, building upon its excellent track-record and trusted
working relationships with schools across the Borough, ultimately impacting on pupil outcomes.
- Currently operates to over 90% of market share across the range of service provision to primary, secondary and
- Credible within the context of Wirral schools and beyond – and a proven track record of delivery.
- Understands the customers and the traded services; has an excellent network of potential associates to assist in delivery.
- Has a strong financial plan in place to support the new business.
- Delivers local services with locally employed staff and with a local supplier base where possible.
- Has the facilities to engage with 3rd party suppliers ensuring schools have access to the market place.
- Is a one-stop-shop for all traded services delivered to schools by the Council.
- Provides cost-effective solutions to delivered services, as there will be significant savings via economies of scale.
- Has created a strong self-sustaining business model which can compete effectively within local and regional markets working with partners across the region
- Can develop bespoke solutions tailored to the needs of individual schools
- For Wirral schools, further information on each of the services listed here is contained on WESCOM, including the detailed Service Level Agreements for the annual traded services.
- The initial offer for the annual services will be for one year unless otherwise stated. Almost all of the services will be offered on a financial year basis. HR Consultancy continues to offer its service on an academic year basis.
- For all services unless stated, once a school is signed up to the annual SLA there is no clause in the SLA for either side to terminate the service level agreement early, aside from either party committing any breach of obligation. Therefore schools that are signed up to the SLAs will be expected to pay for the full 12 months.